Under level 3, licensed premises may sell liquor to the public under the following conditions:
- The off-consumption sale of liquor by a retailer at any licenced premises, directly or through e-commerce, from Mondays to Thursdays between 09h00 and 17h00.
- The delivery of liquor from any licenced premises to the public from Mondays to Thursdays between 09h00 and 17h00.
- The sale and delivery of liquor by wholesale suppliers to licenced premises from Mondays to Saturdays between 06h00 and 18h00 and Sundays and Public Holidays between 09h00 and 17h00, whether -:
- a) the wholesaler delivers the liquor to the retailer; or
- b) the retailer collects the liquor from the wholesaler.
- The sale of liquor by a retailer to the public on any Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday.
- The on-consumption sale of liquor at any licenced premises.
We all need to play our part in slowing down the spread of Covid-19 in our communities. Please enjoy your beer at home this weekend and drink responsibly.
Should you witness any breaches of the regulations please call the toll free number to report this 0800014856